Tour and Travel Operators
For tour operators, wholesalers and sightseeing companies offering tours of the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island, who would like to bring a group, please review the following information.
Required Supervision: If you will be bringing a youth group to visit the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island, we require one adult leader (age 21 years or older) for every 10 youths. Chaperones must remain with the group at all times. Visitors who are 18-20 years old do not qualify as chaperones.
If you are an educational tour & travel company or will be bringing a youth group, you may qualify for the discounted student rate. The discounted rate is only available for purchase through our group sales department. It is not available online. In order to verify legitimate school group status and qualify for the rate, you must either demonstrate membership in an educational travel industry association or provide a letter from each school detailing the trip date and number of students. The discounted rate does not apply to students beyond their senior year of high school and is not available in July and August.
Please note that the time you choose is the approximate time you will be entering the Screening Facility and not the vessel departure time. We recommend that you travel lightly. All persons and property are subject to search.
To submit a request, please follow the instructions below and the group sales department will email an invoice and payment instructions within 5 business days.
RESERVATION REQUEST PROCEDURE
- Complete the request form online OR Download and complete the form.
- If downloading the form, please email it as an attached file to [email protected] or fax to (201) 432-1801
- Reservation requests are not guaranteed unless confirmed by Statue Cruises.
- Statue Cruises will email an invoice with payment instructions within five business days.
Ticket types available: All tickets are valid for one-time use only.
- Reserve Tickets are only valid for the Date/Time you specify. Note: If you would like to reserve a Pedestal Access Pass for each member of your group, you must request Reserve Tickets.
- Flex Tickets are valid for three consecutive days from your requested date.
- Audio Tour: Every visitor to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island receives the audio tour.
- Pedestal Access Passes: If you would like to reserve Pedestal Access Pass each member of your group, you must request Reserve Tickets. Pedestal Access Passes have limited availability and are not guaranteed. The only way to guarantee access inside the Statue of Liberty National Monument is to reserve in advance. A limited number of Pedestal Access Passes are available on a daily basis.
TICKETS CAN BE DELIVERED ONE OF THREE WAYS
- E-ticket: Electronic tickets are emailed to you, which you can print out.
- Will Call: The group leader can pick up the tickets at the Will Call window on the day of visit.
- Mail: Statue Cruises will ship the tickets for a nominal fee.